So many times in life we are so busy taking care of the needs of others and tuning out our own needs, that we may have even forgotten how to discern our own needs. In this vlog, I share some tips for taking care of yourself as well as ask you five questions that will help you know if you are taking care of some of your basic needs in life.
1. When was the last time you ate?
2. When was the last time you drank water?
3. When was the last time you worked out or went for a walk?
4. When was the last time you got 8+ hours of sleep?
5. When was the last time you pampered the face you see in the mirror?
You can find more #WellnessWednsday tips on SarahLCook.com